Photo

(2) Hitachi Side Draft Carburetors (ROUND TOPS)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Z350_thestandard

Z350_thestandard

Nut Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

ALBUQUERQUE

HERKIMMER_P@Yahoo.com.com

Robert

FOR SALE

FITS DATSUN 240Z – DATSUN 280Z

(2) Hitachi Side Draft Carburetors (ROUND TOPS) twin Hitachi HMB 46 W 1.75 in (44 mm) SU-type carburetors.

FITS DATSUN 240Z – DATSUN 280Z, may also fit Bluebird B210 & 510 models, some of which were originally equipped with smaller Hitachi side draft carbs.

(2 ROUND TOP CARBS, ARE not the EPA required for emissions flat top carbs that were changed out after model year 1973 to comply with emissions regulations, the earlier carburetors were far superior for performance.) these are the real early model carbs.

These 2 carbs are Professionally & completely rebuilt ( completely disassembled and boiled before re-boring and rebuilding with OEM rebuild kits) out with new brass fittings, and ALL NEW complete hardware, new rubber hoses, and NASCAR heat approved coating. This NASCAR approves heat coating is not a powder coat, guaranteed to keep your fuel induction system up to 40 degrees cooler under the hood.

This sale includes:

• (2) Hitachi Side Draft Carburetors (ROUND TOPS) twin Hitachi HMB 46 W 1.75 in (44 mm) SU-type carburetors
• OEM heat shield for this setup
• OEM manifold with NASCAR approved heat coating
• All new hardware including, brass fittings, throttle linkages, (2) carb spacers with (3) new gaskets, (2) new return springs

This setup is ready to bolt on, better than OEM performance. I WILL NOT BREAK UP THIS PACKAGE, SO DON’T EVEN ASK. All you will need is your stock air cleaner or some Webber air cleaners ( I can’t find mine anymore) the oil for the carbs and a tool to synch these bad boys.

$500.00 firm plus shipping to continental USA. I prefer payment by US postal Service money order but, if you pay by PayPal be prepared to pay all my PayPal fees . If you prefer to pickup this setup I will have everything boxed up for you at no additional charge.

I also have a set of the flat top carbs with the complete manifold for sale, they are as they came off a 1974 260Z and ran perfect when taken off.. $250.00

Also for sale 1974 260Z manual transmission 4 speed $250.00
Serious inquiries ONLY. Robert

http://my350z.com/forum/misc/528194-2-hitachi-side-draft-carburetors-round-tops.html#post9235990

Attached Files

Edited by Z350_thestandard, 02 July 2011 - 05:44 PM.

#2 Z350_thestandard

Z350_thestandard

Nut Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

Bump

#3 Z350_thestandard

Z350_thestandard

Nut Driver

• Members