#1 Pro_Street_Vega

Pro_Street_Vega

RSW Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts
  • Political Party: Republican

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

Congratulations to the Solid Busa Bike. Way to Win!! The race in Albuquerque was a lot of fun. I lost in the 1st round. The cruise was a lot of fun, as usual. The weather was perfect. The Vega was tuned to run right at 10.20ish. It was a busy week last week trying to ge the car together. I quickley wired the nitrous through the wide open microswitch without a relay. In the 1st round, the switch failed. The scary part was, it apparently arced across the contacts and melted. I got to the finish line at 132 MPH and began to apply the brakes The car didn't seem to slow very well and before I knew it I was on the brakes VERY hard. The car WOULD NOT slow down. I finally realized the switch had failed and it was still spraying 100 HP of nitrous and fuel. Now wonder it wouldn't stop! LOL. I reached up and truned off the key and got stopped just in time. I lost to the turbo Busa Bike. Did you catch that same bike went 9.96 @ 150 later in the evening. Good times all around!! Thanks to everyone who came out. The BBQ was great. Joseph did a great job. Thanks to Eric for cooking for us.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Bad Ass Street Car!!

#2 lbz34

lbz34

Solid-Technology.com

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

Thanks and it was a great time. Some good racing and some bugs with some cars, but that's racing for ya. Get that Chevy slammer dialed in so you can whoop me next time Scott.

#3 Cdog

Cdog

• Event Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,092 posts
  • Political Party: Democrat

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

Congrats On the win!

02 Mustang GT
01 Tacoma

86 Mustang LX
Posted Image